An ever-changing tableau of NW splendor adorns this architecturally designed mid-century modern home. Awe-inspiring 180-degree views sweep across Henderson Bay, extending to the horizon where Mt. Rainier graces the sunrise.
Below vaulted cedar ceilings, sunbeams dance on wood floors & revel in the uncomplicated character that defines the home. This rare gem has a comfortable open flow, covered deck, beautiful gardens, a community beach plus magnificent views. If you seek value, views & charm—this is the place for you.
- 3 Bedrooms, 1.75 Baths, 2409 Sq Ft.
- .78 Acres (Total of 3 Parcels, Sold Together) In Wauna Shores
- Architecturally Designed Mid-Century Home With Sweeping 180 Degree Views
- Magnificent Southeast Exposure Offers Views of Mt. Rainier & Henderson Bay
- Wall of View Windows, Hardwood Floors, Vaulted Rough Cedar-Lined Ceilings
- Free-Standing Wood Stove In Living Room, Built-in Shelves
- Galley Kitchen With Tile Counter Tops & Bamboo Cabinets
- Stainless GE Profile Oven With Flat Surface Cook Top
- View-Filled Dining Room Opens to Covered Dining Deck
- Main Floor Master Has Views & Private Access To Deck
- Floor-to-Ceiling Window in 2nd Bedroom Adds Light & View
- Full Bath On Main Floor With Double Vanity & Heated Tile Floors
- Downstairs Family Room Has Views, Doors Lead To Yard & Large 2nd Deck
- Lower Floor Includes 3rd Bedroom With Views
- ¾ Bathroom With Walk-In Shower Downstairs, Plenty of Storage
- Large Open Laundry Room, Workshop Space, Expansive Storage Room
- Heat Pump, Double Carport With Easy Access Boardwalk To Home
- Included 2nd & 3rd Parcels On Water Side Of Home Add Privacy & View