Gig Harbor, Raft Island 98335
Extraordinary views of the Olympics & Carr Inlet caress this magnificent waterfront home. Set on 110 ft of low-bank waterfront, it boasts a 250 ft. deep-water dock on the area’s most popular recreational boating waters.
Architecturally impressive, solidly built & perfectly positioned, it has an on-the-water feel with open living areas & cathedral ceilings that reflect the grandeur of its glorious setting. This is a one-of-a-kind home with a deep-water dock that offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
- 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 4140 SF, .6 Acre Lot
- 110 Feet of Low-Bank Waterfront on Henderson Bay
- 250 ft. Deep-Water Dock, Joint Use With 1 Neighbor
- Custom Built Residence Constructed in 1993
- Water and Mountain Views Embrace An Open Floor Plan
- Glorious Summer Sunset Views Over the Olympic Mountains
- Elegant Great Room With Gas Fireplace Showcases Nature’s Grandeur
- Cathedral Ceilings, Oak Floors & Huge Windows
- Open Kitchen With Curved Breakfast Bar, SubZero Refrigerator
- Kitchen Adjoins Expansive Pantry/Laundry/Utility Area
- Wrapping Decks Offer Fabulous Outdoor Entertaining Venues
- Main Floor Master Suite With Walk-in Closet & Double Doors to Deck
- Master Bath Double Vanity, Soaking Tub & Walk-in Shower
- Wood Paneled Office on Main Level With Fireplace & Built-ins
- Private Hot Tub Patio Off Master Suite
- Additional Entry on 2nd Level Offers Easy Access to Garage & Parking
- Upper Floor Bedroom With Massive View Window & Fireplace
- 2nd Floor Loft Study With Towering Ceilings & Custom Totem Pole
- Expansive 2nd Floor Multi-Use Room, Loft-Style Den on 3rd Level
- 3-Bay Tandem 6-Car Garage, Additional Parking for RV / Boat
- Central Air Conditioning, Automatic Backup Generator, 2 Gas Water Heaters
- Expansive deck and patio areas add usable space.
- Private Community Boat Launch, Community Beaches & Sports Court.