Nestled in forested privacy, this Hood Canal waterfront estate boasts breathtaking views and unmatched serenity. Modern yet traditional, it is a signature work of architect Lionel Pries. Handcrafted quality brings the old-world charm of a fine European manor to this home on 8 acres of prime waterfront.
This unique property is a rare find that boasts 500 feet of beach, a 300 foot deep-water dock, a 3-bedroom gatehouse plus a chauffeur’s apartment and guest cottage.
- 8.4 acres, including tidelands
- 500 feet of waterfront
- Western exposure on Hood Canal
- 300 ft. dock with deep water moorage
- Oysters and clams on bulk headed beach
- 3 bedroom gate house
- 2 bedroom guest cottage
- 2 bedroom chauffeur’s apartment
- Garden, ponds and greenhouse
- A signature work of Architect Lionel Pries
- 7560 square feet finished, additional 2592 SF unfinished
- Copper roof
- Working bell tower
- Great Room with fireplace
- 5 bedrooms with private baths
- Formal dining room
- Large kitchen and butler’s pantry
- Formal library with fireplace
- Pub, game room and video theater
- Large basement with ample storage
The Gate House
- A unique, drive-through dwelling built over the entrance to the estate. It has 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, a kitchen/dining/living room and basement.
The Chauffeur’s Apartment
- This 1 bedroom apartment has 1 full bath, a kitchen/dining area and living room. Built above the garage, it has a separate entrance and can also be accessed via the main house.
The Guest Cottage
- This detached cottage has 2 bedrooms, a ¾ bath, and a kitchen/dining/living area. This separate building offers guests complete privacy.